Ten Principles of Wellness
Dr. Stephen Bizal
Member Price: $11.95
Learn the principles for healing illness, preventing disease, and achieving optimal health based upon The Wholistic Health Model©. These principles are based upon an understanding of the wholistic nature of humanity (mind-body-spirit-emotion connection) and the Universal Principles (Spiritual Laws and Laws of Nature) that govern health.
To experience the Optimal Life, the body needs healthy energy, pure elements, a natural food source and physical activity. By reading “Ten Principles of Wellness” you’ll discover:
- The importance of the energy of love
- The direct relationship between illness, disease, unresolved emotional pain and unfinished emotional business in a person’s life
- The self-limiting thoughts and painful feelings we hold about ourselves, which are all based upon misperceptions and misunderstandings
- That you can only be as healthy as you believe it is possible to be
- Where health starts
- Deep breathing techniques that can dissipate the buildup of negative energy anywhere in the body
- The healing properties of natural sunlight and full-spectrum artificial lights
- The importance of consuming foods that contain high organic concentrations of critical acid-buffering minerals
- Why physical activity is one of the best natural methods for dissipating negative energy created from mental and emotional stress.
- And Much More
PDF download, 182 pages