Would it surprise you to discover that most things we are taught about loss and the five stages of grieving DON’T REALLY WORK? In this Rich Life Club exclusive session, Russell Friedman dispels the myths around loss that most of us have grown up with.
Whether it’s the death of a loved one, a divorce, or another loss, don’t get stuck in continuous reaction because of a broken heart. Russell makes some surprising revelations that are likely to change your perspective about grieving and how YOU can take charge of your own process. You will learn:
Enjoy the insights… and put them to use in your life!
- Why the five stages of grief are a MYTH
- The most common REACTIONS to a loss
- The universal actions to moving BEYOND GRIEF
- Why forgiveness as a direct act is an ATTACK
- How certain confrontations do not help resolution but rather create WAR
- The KEY to the grieving process
- How to feel your loss WITHOUT HAVING THE PAIN
- The six major myths that PREVENT you from a healthy grieving process
- Why TIME alone doesn’t heal loss
- The REAL reason grievers tend to isolate
- Why people get STUCK in their grief
- What happens after TRUE grief recovery in your life
- And much more!
More About Russell Friedman
The Flash plugin is required to view this content. Please click here to download the plugin.