Has anyone ever told you that you will NEVER be able to make a living – let alone make a lot of money – by doing what you love? I hear people say it all the time… And I’m here to tell you that they’re ABSOLUTELY WRONG.
Paul Hoffman has been composing and producing music – one of those fields people associate with “starving artists” – for over 25 years and doing it VERY successfully. Ever heard the jingle “Have you driven a Ford lately?” or “Nothing works like a Chevy truck”? Paul created those and he’s been profiting from his artistic talents from the beginning. And he hasn’t just made money from “commercial work” – wait until you hear his inspirational and empowerment songs!
In this Rich Life Club exclusive video, Paul Hoffman: How to Profit from Your Dreams , he shares his wisdom from years of "making it" as an composer and producer to help you not only reach for the stars, but grab hold of them with both hands! Paul shares:
- The CRITICAL importance of owning the creative content you create
- How OWNING content gives you all the leverage... and how to use it to negotiate a better deal
- Whether it's ever better to give up a "little" piece of your creative work
- When your work becomes "public domain" and how to protect what you own
- Why "being creative" isn't enough... you must learn the BUSINESS of creativity!
- Why we need to move our passions from "hobbies" into businesses
- Why MASTERING your craft is the most important discipline you can cultivate
- Why DREAMING big must start with THINKING big...
- And much more!